| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Goias in October is hot at 25.9 °C (78.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.7 °C (90.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21.1 °C (70 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in October is 11.6 °C (20.9 °F).
- The weather in October is a little damp. Some 158.9mm (6.3in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 12:16 long and the longest day is 12:41 long with an average length of 12:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Goias October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Goias, Brazil
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Goias:
- Peixe, Brazil - 463.3 kms (287.9 miles) NNE
- Parana, Brazil - 449 kms (279 miles) NE
- Posse, Brazil - 452.2 kms (281 miles) ENE
- Formosa, Brazil - 302.7 kms (188.1 miles) E
- Brasilia, Brazil - 235.8 kms (146.5 miles) E
- Pirenopolis, Brazil - 125 kms (77.7 miles) E
- Goiania, Brazil - 125.9 kms (78.2 miles) SE
- Paracatu, Brazil - 377 kms (234.2 miles) ESE
- Joao Pinheiro, Brazil - 466.4 kms (289.9 miles) ESE
- Ipameri, Brazil - 289.6 kms (180 miles) SE
- Catalao, Brazil - 342.6 kms (212.9 miles) SE
- Patos De Minas, Brazil - 486.3 kms (302.2 miles) SE
- Capinopolis, Brazil - 313.5 kms (194.8 miles) S
- Araxa, Brazil - 528.7 kms (328.5 miles) SE
- Uberaba, Brazil - 486.5 kms (302.3 miles) SSE